Commune with tropical nature, high above the world and see a side of Jamaica that very few even knew existed.Cycle down the majestic Blue Mountains, the highest mountain range in the English-speaking Caribbean. Home to the world-famous coffee, this soaring landscape offers panoramic views of mist covered peaks and pristine, emerald valleys. Learn about the indigenous herbs and plants that seem to grow everywhere you look; see coffee plantations, with their bean-clad plants clinging to the mountainsides. Take a cool dip under a crystal clear waterfall, and bask in the clear mountain air as you feast on a delicious Jamaican brunch.
Cycle down the Blue Mountains in Jamaica
See several coffee plantations that cling to the mountainside
Enjoy a delicious Jamaican brunch served with Blue Mountain coffee
At the end take a dip under a secluded waterfall
Duration 4:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible