Take a ride on an ATV and journey deep into the scenic Jamaican countryside on the rugged trails of a historic estate. The powerful yet easy to handle ATV will take you through the untouched hills and plains of this beautiful Caribbean island. Pass through a small Jamaican village and up rugged mountain trails before stopping at a historic Presbyterian Church. On your way back to base, don’t forget to stop and take in the picturesque views overlooking the Caribbean Sea!
All drivers must show valid driver’s license
Explore the scenic Jamaican countryside on an ATV
Pass a small Jamaican village and head up rugged trails
Stop at a historic Presbyterian Church
Take in picturesque views overlooking the Caribbean sea
Duration 2:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible